About this manual
This manual is split into four sections:
- Explanation (mainly Concepts & Ideas)
- Installation, instructions on how to install Irdest tools on your system
- Setup guides, step-by-step configuration instructions for beginners
- "How to", instructions on how to do specific in-depth tasks for people with some Irdest experience
- Reference, look-up for different configuration values or behaviours
Building this manual
This manual is part of the main source repository and you can build it from the same nix environment as the rest of the project.
$ cd docs/users $ mdbook build
If you want to enable live-reloading to work on this manual, you can also use the dev server.
$ mdbook serve